Computer viruses infect millions of computer systems every day Viruses come in all shapes and sizes and among other things can destroy data, steal sensitive information, and even make a computer completely unusable. At first it may not be easily noticeable that a computer is infected with a virus. Some of the tell tale-signs include:
- Computer running slow
- Programs not operating properly
- Windows crashing with a blue screen
- Pop-up screens appearing without warning
- Receiving emails from you that you didn't send.
- Slow internet performance.
When a computer is infected, it is imperative that the virus be removed as quickly as possible to avoid further complications.
Virus & Spyware Removal
At Bridgewater Media Services, we provide onsite and drop-off computer virus removal services on every type of laptop and desktop computer located in the Bridgewater area.
Our mobile computer technicians are CompTIA certified and have been trained to troubleshoot and fix some of the most difficult viral infections. Whether you own a Windows PC or a Mac, viruses respect no boundaries and can infect them all. A startling fact today is that viruses are now targeting smartphones and tablets from all major manufacturers.
- Installing anti-virus/spyware detection software
- Scanning hard drives for malware
- Removing Trojan horses and Rootkits
- Removing viruses and repairing infected system files
- Cleaning and filtering PC from spam
- Installing the latest Windows security updates
- Repairing or replacing any corrupted files
- Deleting unwanted cookie “programs”
- Removing system-wide temporary files
- Optimizing system performance
- Speeding up your computer